Best Himalayan Salt Lamp
Our Best Himalayan salt lamps use only authentic, hand-selected Himalayan salt rocks. The pink and orange hues are a beautiful natural attribute unique to the mineral concentration of Himalayan salt. A true salt lamp is prone to some 'sweating' when exposed to moisture, as salt is naturally hygroscopic (attracting moisture). We recommend keeping your lamp turned on now and then, or safely stored away if there is a period when it’s not in use.
By neutralising the Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) in our home and office caused by the many electrical devices we have surrounding us and purifying the air with health promoting ions our crystal Rock Salt Lamps can reduce the number of airborne bacteria indoors and boost our feeling of wellness.
- Ideal for daily use near televisions and computers, around smokers, in offices with air-conditioning, in fact anywhere you want to restore or preserve the natural air quality.
- Due to their beautiful and rich colours, salt lamps are also used in colour therapy, i.e. chromo therapy. Salt lamps have also been appreciated by Feng Shui art connoisseurs.
- Bio-energy therapists and homoeopaths in Europe have recommended crystal salt lamps for a long time to support treatment of allergies, respiratory system and blood system diseases. They are often used in the treatment of rheumatism
- Other benefits include the improvement for Allergy & Asthma Sufferers, recovery from illness, stress, anxiety, meditation, fresh air, etc.
- Himalayan Salt Lamps have been scientifically shown to correct the imbalance of an environment's ions.
Why Buy Our Best Himalayan Salt Lamp Australia ?
✅Our Salt Lamp includes a SAA approved AU standard plug with ON/OFF switch.
✅Bonus 1 x E14 Tubular Light Bulb (no need to buy your bulb)
✅Hand-selected Himalayan salt rocks
✅Reduces the Electro Magnetic Field (EMF).
✅Local Stock for fast free delivery.
✅Wide range of lamps to suit every requirement and need.
✅Premium quality design.
✅4 sizes to fit any home or office.
10: Amazing Himalayan Salt Lamp Fun Facts
1: Cleanse & Deodorise the air.
2: Reduce Allergy & Asthma Symptoms.
3: Ease Coughing.
4: Increase Energy Levels.
5: Neutralize Electromagnetic Radiation.
6: Can assist with better sleep patterns.
7: Improve Mood & Concentration.
8: Reduces Stress, anxiety.
9: Reduce Static Electricity.
10: Environmentally Friendly light Source
Caring for your Himalayan Salt Lamp:
- Leave lamps turned on as much as possible for maximum enjoyment and benefits, and to avoid moisture build up.
- Due to the hygroscopic nature of the lamps, avoid placing them on top of electrical equipment such as televisions and computers.
- Store lamp inside a plastic bag when not in use for extended periods.
- To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth.
No two Himalayan salt lamps or natural salt products are identical. Himalayan salt contains natural veins, cracks and striations. The colours of the salt crystals will range from light orange to dark red. Actual salt lamps may differ from the images featured on our website. Weight and size will vary within product styles, therefore we can only provide approximations based on averages. Although we cannot offer guarantees relating to shape, size or colour, we do guarantee your Himalayan salt lamp or salt product will be one of a kind.
Whats in the Box?
1x Hand Excavated Salt Lamp
1x E14 Tubular Light Bulb
1x AU PLUG with On/Off Switch
Indicative Sizes For Each Weight Category (Please note these are only indicative sizes and may vary by a few centimetres based on the exact shape of the lamp):
- 2Kg-3Kg height 18cm width 12cm
- 3Kg-5Kg height 19cm width 14cm
- 5Kg-7Kg height 25cm width 14cm
- Base material: Wood
- Bulb type: 220-240V 15W
- Power Source: AC
- Plug type: AU
- Cable length: 140cm
LOOKING FOR A GALAXY MOON LAMP CLICK BELOW
Best Star Moon Lamp Australia (16 Colour-Remote) Best Star Moon Lamp Australia $99.95 Why Buy Our Best Star Moon Lamp Australia ? Eco-Friendly Material: one of the most important factors to consider is whether or not the lamp is formed from eco-friendly certified material. There are many lamps on the market that are made from cheap materials which are filled with toxins and may be harmful to the environment.Built-in Safety Battery: Another important factor to consider is the use of a rechargeabl ...
Share Across Social Channels
Follow Us on Social Media